Slenderman is real and has friends. They’re working as store mannequins. See the original, full-sized horrific image over here.
Dare ye see more? Dare:
• If you’ve got a Costco in your area, Lifehacker has some tips for saving a few cents here and there.
• How many humans would a Kaiju have to eat to survive? Not as many as you might think.
• Elon Musk doesn’t just want you to drive a Tesla car, he wants you to travel at ludicrous speeds like your bank deposits sometimes do.
• I wouldn’t set any electronic devices or credit cards on it, but this table made of magnetic cubes is pretty durn awesome. Well, until you drop a pen or an important letter in the gaps.
• I hope those savings I mentioned above perked you up, because not even Mickey D’s can figure out how its employees can survive on what it pays them.
• And now the flash game I’m sure you’ve been waiting for, even if you didn’t realize it: Crush the Castle Adventures is a cartoonier sequel to the famous game of the same name (minus the “adventures” part). Each level has medals to be awarded for various goals, and you don’t have to get them all in one go, if that makes things easier. I will say the final continent’s background makes it a little hard to distinguish your ‘pult from the background, but it’s supposed to be the most challenging level, I suppose.